Return To Work Programs
September 20, 2019| $300
Location: Victoria, BC
Date: September 20th, 2019
Type: One Day Training
Cost: $300 per person, Early bird special $250 (ends August 20th, 2019)
- Demonstrate the development, function and application of a dynamic, holistic approach to RTW employee support.
- Demonstrate the value of a pre-leave team and department assessment.
- Learn how to balance employee rights of privacy with EAP collaboration.
- Demonstrate the importance of strengthening competency expectations that inform the RTW process.
- Demonstrate the parameters and real time functioning of RTW team support.
- Demonstrate how to determine employee specific follow-up support, training, data collection and evaluation.
- Demonstrate the infinite value of management training and H/R collaboration in determining the sustainability of RTW programming.
- Demonstrate the function of workplace culture in determining the believability of all RTW efforts.
- Provide participants with a method of support and a healthy relationship driven checklist for RTW programs.
This training can be presented as a 1-2hr information session or a half day – full day workshop for organizations. Upon request, it can be adapted to broad audiences and specialized for Managers / Leaders and/or Human Resource / Wellness Program professionals with strong base knowledge.