What We Need to Know To Protect Our Children From Abuse
May 31, 2019| $250
Location: Nanaimo, BC
Date: May 31st, 2019
Type: One Day Training
Cost: $250 per person, Early bird special $200 (ends April 31st, 2019)
- Determine the development, patterns and approach of various types of sexual predators.
- Utilizing case examples, determine numerous psychological, social, emotional, environmental and developmental vulnerabilities that advantage a sexual predator.
- Demonstrate the value of understanding child attachment, active safety plans, perception of self and perception of others who are bigger, stronger, older and possibly in charge.
- Identify the vulnerabilities and resilience of appointing an adult to be responsible for your child; including teachers, coaches, babysitters and mentoring programs.
- Participants will learn collaborative, proactive strategies that consider functional application and the capacity of the family and child.
- Participants will be introduced to the implications of offender-family reunifications and efforts to protect all vulnerable members of the family.